Health & Science

Home Health & Science

Giuliani Leaves Hospital ICU In Latest Health Update

(Nova York - EUA, 24/09/2019) Presidente da República, Jair Bolsonaro, durante encontro com o senhor Rudolph Giuliani, ex-prefeito da cidade de Nova York. .Foto: Alan Santos/PR

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has reportedly left the intensive care unit, according to his spokesperson, after being hospitalized with pneumonia.

Giuliani “will spend some time recovering before leaving the hospital,” spokesperson Ted Goodman said in a statement, adding: “The mayor and his family appreciate the outpouring of love and prayers sent his way.”

Giuliani had been hospitalized in critical condition earlier this week, his spokesperson said Sunday.

Dr. Maria Ryan told Fox News that Giuliani’s condition had deteriorated rapidly after he returned from a trip to Paris, with severe breathing issues forcing doctors to place him on a ventilator. At one point, his situation became so dire that a priest was called to administer last rites.

But by Tuesday, everything changed.

“He’s a fighter — the way he was yesterday in such a critical condition, he did have a priest come anoint him,” Ryan said. “And all the prayers from around — it’s like a miracle. This guy’s got 9 lives, today he’s doing much better.”

Goodman said Giuliani was previously diagnosed with restrictive airway disease, which he said was a result of his proximity to the collapsed World Trade Center towers on Sept. 11, 2001. 

“This condition adds complications to any respiratory illness, and the virus quickly overwhelmed his body, requiring mechanical ventilation to maintain adequate oxygen and stabilize his condition,” Goodman said Monday. 

Media Buzzes Over Trump’s Appearance – But Health Remains Strong, White House Says

Gage Skidmore from Surprise, AZ, United States of America, CC BY-SA 2.0 , via Wikimedia Commons

President Donald Trump set off another round of social media speculation Friday after cameras caught what looked like copious amounts of makeup on his hand during public appearances in Washington.

A patch of foundation, slightly lighter than his skin tone, was visible while he toured an exhibit at The People’s House museum. Later that day, during the World Cup 2026 draw event at The Kennedy Center, Trump kept one hand over the other while addressing the crowd — a move that didn’t go unnoticed by outlets like The Daily Beast, which pointed out the recurring appearance of cosmetic cover.

This isn’t the first time similar images have made the rounds. Observers cited previous instances following Trump’s meetings with French President Emmanuel Macron in February, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in July, and U.K. Prime Minister Keir Starmer.

Asked about the chatter, White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt brushed aside the tabloid-style coverage.

“President Trump is a man of the people, and he meets more Americans and shakes more hands on a daily basis than any other president in history,” Leavitt told The Independent Saturday. “His commitment is unwavering, and he proves that every single day.”

The renewed scrutiny follows last month’s stir over photos showing discoloration and swelling in Trump’s legs during a FIFA Club World Cup appearance. The White House later confirmed the president has chronic venous insufficiency — a common circulatory condition in which blood pools in the veins due to weakened valves.

According to the Cleveland Clinic, the condition can lead to discomfort but is manageable. Leavitt said Trump isn’t in pain and hasn’t required treatment or changes to his daily routine.

In April, White House physician Capt. Sean Barbabella declared the president in “excellent cognitive and physical health” after his annual checkup. He attributed bruising on Trump’s hands to aspirin therapy, a standard precaution for heart health.

Leavitt emphasized that the president’s physician remains available to answer any medical questions and insisted, “There is nothing to hide.”

READ NEXT: Former Trump Ally Issues Fiery Response To Shock Report

Report: White House Chief Of Staff Diagnosed With Cancer

0

On Monday, President Trump revealed White House Chief of Staff Susie Wiles has been diagnosed with early stage breast cancer.

“She has a fantastic medical team and her prognosis is excellent,” Trump said in a Truth Social post.

Trump went on to call Wiles “one of my closest and most important advisors.” 

“Melania and I are with her in every way, and we look forward to working with Susie on the many big and wonderful things that are happening for the benefit of our Country!” the president said.

This is a breaking news story. Please check back for updates.

Noem Hospitalized After Allergic Reaction; Biohazard Lab Visit Under Scrutiny

1
Photo via Pixabay images

On the evening of Tuesday, June 17, 2025, Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem was rushed by ambulance to a Washington, D.C. hospital after suffering what officials described as an allergic reaction. According to a statement from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Noem was treated “out of an abundance of caution” and remains in stable condition.

The medical emergency drew swift attention — not only because of Noem’s high-profile cabinet role, but also due to the timing. Just one day earlier, she had visited the Integrated Research Facility at Fort Detrick, Maryland, a high-security federal lab that handles some of the world’s most dangerous pathogens, including Ebola and SARS-CoV-2. She was accompanied on the tour by Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.).

The Fort Detrick facility has been under scrutiny in recent months. In April, it was temporarily shut down following safety concerns involving possible tampering with personal protective equipment. Though the lab has since resumed operations, the incident left lingering questions about oversight and internal protocols.

While the proximity of Noem’s hospital visit to her tour of the lab has sparked speculation, DHS downplayed any connection. Officials stressed there is no indication the allergic reaction had anything to do with the biohazard site, and current evidence points to coincidence, not causation.

Still, the lack of detail surrounding Noem’s condition — and the decision to visit to a facility recently flagged for a safety lapse — has fueled speculation. Noem has not issued a public statement since the incident, though an official told the Associated Press that the secretary is “alert and recovering.”

Security around the hospital was visibly heightened following Noem’s arrival, with multiple eyewitnesses reporting Secret Service personnel stationed at emergency entrances and perimeter points.

As of now, Noem remains under medical supervision, and DHS has indicated she will resume duties once cleared by her doctors. The department has not disclosed whether additional tests are being conducted to rule out environmental or chemical triggers.

What We Know — and Don’t

The facts are straightforward, even if the full picture isn’t: Secretary Noem had an acute medical event. She had just visited a facility known for housing lethal biological agents. There’s no official link between the two events. But in an era when institutional trust runs thin and information gaps invite conspiracy theories, the sequence of events is likely to keep this story alive longer than a typical health scare.

For now, DHS says Noem is recovering and expected to make a full recovery. But until more details emerge — from medical professionals or Noem herself — the story will likely remain a focus of intense public interest.

READ NEXT: Musk Confronts Key Ally — Forces Bombshell Admission

Senate Votes To Confirm Health and Human Services Secretary

3
Photo via Gage Skidmore Flickr

The U.S. Senate has confirmed Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as the next Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) following weeks of debate over his nomination.

Once again, Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) stood alone as the only Republican to vote against President Trump’s nominee. McConnell opposed Tulsi Gabbard’s nomination as director of national intelligence (DNI).

The confirmation process was marked by intense scrutiny of Kennedy’s record and policy positions. The Senate Finance Committee advanced his nomination last Tuesday with a narrow 14-13 vote.

Senator Bill Cassidy (R-La.), a physician and key swing vote, played a decisive role in moving Kennedy’s nomination forward. Cassidy, who has represented Louisiana in the Senate since 2014, broke with some in his party to support the nominee.

The full Senate advanced Kennedy’s nomination on Wednesday following a successful cloture vote of 53 to 47.

During his confirmation process, Kennedy worked to distance himself from past remarks that raised doubts about vaccine safety.

Despite the controversy, he managed to secure enough backing from Republicans to push his nomination forward.

As head of HHS, Kennedy will oversee federal health policy, including responses to public health crises, health care regulations and medical research funding. His tenure is expected to bring significant policy debates, particularly regarding vaccine policy, regulatory oversight and public health initiatives.

With Kennedy now confirmed, all eyes will be on how he navigates key health policy challenges in the months ahead.

This is a breaking news story. Please check back for updates.

Rudy Giuliani’s Primary Care Provider Gives Update On His Condition

Photo via Pixabay images

Rudy Giuliani is staging a remarkable comeback.

The former New York City mayor is now breathing on his own after doctors removed him from a ventilator, marking a dramatic turnaround from what had been a life-threatening condition just hours earlier.

Dr. Maria Ryan told Fox News that Giuliani’s condition had deteriorated rapidly after he returned from a trip to Paris, with severe breathing issues forcing doctors to place him on a ventilator. At one point, his situation became so dire that a priest was called to administer last rites.

But by Tuesday, everything changed.

“He’s a fighter — the way he was yesterday in such a critical condition, he did have a priest come anoint him,” Ryan said. “And all the prayers from around — it’s like a miracle. This guy’s got 9 lives, today he’s doing much better.”

Giuliani, 81, is now off the ventilator, breathing independently, and able to speak, though he remains in critical but stable condition. Ryan said she expects him to make a full recovery.

A spokesperson for Giuliani pointed to the long-term health toll of his time at Ground Zero following the September 11 attacks, where exposure to toxic debris led to a diagnosis of restrictive airway disease — a condition that can make respiratory illnesses far more dangerous.

In a video update, spokesman Ted Goodman confirmed the improvement.

“Mayor Rudy Giuliani is the ultimate fighter,” Goodman said, adding that he is now “breathing on his own” while continuing to recover.

The scare comes after a series of health challenges in recent years, including a serious car crash in New Hampshire in 2025 that left Giuliani with a fractured vertebra and multiple injuries.

Yet once again, he’s defying the odds.

Doctors say the latest improvement could mark a turning point, though he remains under close monitoring in the days ahead.

Trump Urged To Intervene After Vance Relative Reportedly Denied Organ Transplant Over Covid Vax

3

President Donald Trump is facing pressure to use his executive power to block hospitals from denying organ transplants for people not vaccinated against COVID-19 after reports emerged that Vice President JD Vance’s 12-year-old relative was reportedly denied a heart transplant over her COVID-19 vaccination status

In a letter to President Trump, Rep. Michael Rulli (R-Ohio) alongside Rep. Erin Houchin (R-Ind.) called on Trump to take action. Rep. Rulli said he was partially moved to act after hearing about Vance’s relative.

The letter, signed by Rulli, Houchin and five other House Republicans, cited Trump’s executive orders ending COVID-19 vaccine mandates in schools and reinstating military service members who were discharged for not getting the vaccine. (RELATED: Trump Reinstates Service Members Discharged Over COVID-19 Vaccine In Executive Order Flurry)

“Over the past week, it has come to light that multiple desperate Americans have been denied life-saving organ transplants due to their COVID-19 vaccination status,” the letter said. “This outrageous denial of care has affected some of our most vulnerable citizens – including a child from Indiana and a veteran from Ohio.”

Houchin told Fox News, “Patients – especially children – should never be turned away from care due to government-imposed mandates. This effort urges President Trump to take action to ensure no hospital or transplant center can discriminate against patients based on their decision to decline the COVID-19 vaccine.”

“President Trump has done such a great job recently on executive orders,” Rulli told Fox News Digital in an interview. “And I am asking President Trump if he sees this, to please do an executive order… because you could save someone’s life today.”

“The timing is everything. If we don’t get this done, people’s lives could be at risk.”

Read:

The girl’s mother, Jeneen Deal, told the Daily Mail that giving her daughter the vaccine would violate the family’s religious beliefs.

Vance said in comments to the Daily Mail that he would try to help.

“I guess it’s been circulating on social media, but I was made aware of a couple days ago, and we’re trying to dig in and trying to help, obviously, as much as possible,” he said.

Fox News Anchor John Roberts Hospitalized

A stunning new health report.

Fox News anchor John Roberts has revealed he’s been hospitalized after contracting what he described as a “severe case of malaria,” sidelining him from his weekday slot on America Reports.

“I somehow came down with a severe case of malaria,” Roberts, 68, announced via X on Tuesday. “I can honestly say that I am the only person in the hospital with malaria. In fact, one of my doctors said I’m the first case he has ever seen.”

His co-host seat alongside Sandra Smith has been filled by Trace Gallagher, he explained, thanking his replacement.

Roberts, who previously covered the White House for Fox, thanked doctors at Inova Health in Virginia, as well as his colleagues for stepping in.

Viewers, colleagues, and network contributors expressed shock at the news and offered their support, wishing the anchor a quick recovery.

“Beth and I are praying for a swift recovery!!” North Carolina Rep. Mark Harris said.

“Whoa! Feel better soon, John,” added Fox News Chief Washington Correspondent Mike Emanuel.

Malaria was eliminated from the U.S. in 1951, according to the CDC. However, the country still sees about 2,000 malaria cases per year. There were, on average, nearly seven deaths per year between 2007 and 2022.

Malaria cases in the U.S. are now mostly linked to international travel.

Malaria is spread by mosquitoes. Cases in the U.S. were typically in people who traveled to or from countries where the disease is widespread. The CDC said locally acquired, mosquito-transmitted malaria is “rare” in the country.

Malaria patients often reported having recently returned from Africa, the CDC said. Patients commonly reported visiting friends and family as their primary reason for travel.

Republican Congressman Hospitalized In Car Accident

Photo via Pixabay images

Rep. Jim Baird (R-Ind.) has reportedly been hospitalized after a car accident.

Baird is responsive and in stable condition, Fox News reported.

Baird’s hospitalization came moments after it was announced House GOP Rep. Doug LaMalfa (R-Calif.) had suddenly passed away at age 65.

LaMalfa represented part of California and was chair of the Congressional Western Caucus.

“Jacquie and I are devastated about the sudden loss of our friend, Congressman Doug LaMalfa. Doug was a loving father and husband, and staunch advocate for his constituents and rural America. Our prayers are with Doug’s wife, Jill, and their children,” Emmer said.

His death brings House Republicans’ majority down to 218 to 213. 

Trump Aide Faints On Stage During Republican Gala

1
Photo via Pixabay images

An adviser to President-elect Trump’s campaign, Alex Bruesewitz, passed out and collapsed as he was speaking onstage during a New York Young Republican Club gala Sunday night.

Alex Bruesewitz, 27, was introducing incoming White House senior aide Dan Scavino inside a venue in Manhattan when he began stumbling over his words and fainted, video on social media shows.

Watch:

Several people quickly rushed to help after his collapse. It was not immediately clear what caused him to faint.

“I talked to our friend Alex Bruesewitz and you know what he said to me? He goes ‘Did I at least look cool?’ I said Alex, you used gravity like I’ve seen nobody use gravity before in their lives,” Kassam said. “But he’s recuperating back there, so give him a big cheer so he’ll hear you.”

Trump also said following the collapse that he believes Bruesewitz will be fine, according to the New York Post.

“I know that Alex is going to be fine because he’s a tough son of a gun,” Trump said. “There’s no doubt about that. So I want to say hello to Alex, because he’s a very special guy.”

Bruesewitz is the CEO of consultancy firm X Strategies LLC, which states its mission to help elect “America First” candidates. Its website says he is “a prominent political consultant and strategist known for his unwavering support of President Donald Trump and the America First agenda.”

Before his collapse, Bruesewitz commended the New York Republican Club for backing Trump’s campaign. He also gave shout-outs to several supporters of the incoming president who were at the event, including former Florida congressman Matt Gaetz, who recently resigned from his U.S. House seat.